Multiple Recruitment for Front Desk Agents in the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom, or simply the UK, is a country on the island of Great Britain within northwest Europe, including England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, which constitute the northeast part of the island. The United Kingdom is a country that has been very popular among many tourists. It is a great place for tourism and provides visitors with an abundance of beautiful places. It has some of the most spectacular scenery in the world.
Recent surveys have proven that it’s the dream of many job seekers worldwide to work in the country due to its attractive wages and other awesome benefits. It’s also known as one of the best countries in the world for immigrants all over the world. The country interdicts any form of discrimination whatsoever throughout its recruitment process.
We currently have job openings for part-time and full-time employment seekers for Front Desk Agents from all over the world. It’s pertinent to demonstrate a strong work ethic, impeccable attention to detail, and function effectively with little or no supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Courteously and professional, welcoming guests to the organization
- Effective and accurate resolution of guest complaints and inquiries
- Providing on-time support and guidance to guest
- Ensure a safe, clean, and organized workplace
- Timely scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Perform various clerical and administrative tasks
- Effectively comply with the organization’s policies and regulations
- Effectively answer and direct incoming calls to the appropriate quarters.
- Execute perfectly all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Effective interaction skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Able to meet the work demand
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to work on a flexible schedule
- A good and keen eye for details
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can function effectively under little or no supervision